Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's all Racheal's Fault



Seriously.  This entire post, and the ensuing photography is the fault of one of my dear friends, Racheal.  She said she wanted to see pictures of Highland Cattle.  


We were en route to spend the day in Glasgow, to take in some fabulous Charles Rennie Mackintosh architecture and art, when we stumbled upon these guys. 



You may as well have just pointed at something and said "OOOOOHHHHH, SHINY!" because these giant beasts had the same effect on me.  Distracted I was.



My friend, Racheal, has a thing for cows - well, this past summer it was for Alpine Cows (only counts if they are wearing their bells) - and recently she informed the world that she had moved on to bigger and better cattle, and had set her sights on Highland Cattle (though growing up, we always called them Muckle Coos).  


So these, Racheal, are for you and your affinity for Highland Cattle :)

Thank you for reading about all our wanderings!  I would love to hear back from you!  Please leave a comment, share your experiences, or ask a question!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, or ask a question, or share your story! Have an idea for where I should try and go next? Put it right here!